Vintage Event Rentals - Portland, Oregon

 GG story

My name is Hannah Kasmeyer, I am the proud owner of Geanne Genevieve Vintage Events. I love everything vintage, and who doesn’t love a good party? I have always loved anything old, with charm, a little bit of romance, and mystery to it. I always knew I wanted to do something different, and start my own business.  I realized that vintage events were what I really wanted to do when I got engaged. I had such a hard time finding things to rent for my wedding, and bridal shower that I ended up making, or buying everything myself.  So I wanted to create a place where brides, or anyone having a special event, could rent the items they wanted or use help leading up to the big day.  We also can provide custom-made items just so you can continue enjoying the event planning process.  

I knew I was going to need help with my endeavor so I asked the most organized, type "A" lady I could find!  My wonderful friend Lindsay Rector is my right hand gal! She is my marbles when I have no idea where they are, and keeps my feet on the ground. Without her none of this would be possible, so I am forever grateful to her, and all the wonderful friends and family that have helped the business get to where it is today.
The name Geanne Genevieve came from my grandmother, Geanne Genevieve Goller. She was just as elegant as her beautiful name made her sound. She was the most amazing host west of the Mississippi, her parties were both unique, and memorable. If I had to pick one thing that she did that made her stand out in my mind as a wonderful hostess it would be the dessert at my little sisters baby shower. She made cream puffs in the shape of swans sitting on mirrors surrounded by dry ice, and fake snow. It gave the wonderful illusion that the swans were gliding over the water on a foggy morning. It was absolutely stunning. When I started out on the crazy journey of starting this company I knew that my love, and passion for my work came from my grandmother. Her name was the obvious choice for the business to let her beautiful memory live on for generations to come.
Geanne Genevieve’s prides itself on standing out, and treating their customers better than any other rental company in the business. If we do not meet, or exceed your expectations please let us know so that we can make it right. Happy event planning, we can’t wait to see what we can create together!